Quote:
I tested it out as I thought it would be a interesting game. Noticed two error, from as far as I got into the game.

1) the nukem bit wont show the $me! part beacause of the !. Change it to $me $+ ! to make it work.

I finally got around to testing it, there are a few errors of that type thing, some messages dont say the $nick becuase there is a comma following it, as you say $identifier $+ character fixes that.

Quote:
2) Can't reload bullets. It says ready to go, but when you attempt to shoot again, it wont fire. So unless I am missing a step between !reload and !shoot nick, all that comes up is click.

in the !reload event the following line needs fixing...
% $+ $nick $+ _ammo = 6
needs replacing with
set -u10000000 % $+ $nick $+ _ammo 6

Quote:
Also note that you will need to change channelname to either just # or a actual channel name, which I at first didn't notice as I just copied and pasted.

see (1*) of my notes

I have actually Added a few things that i considered logic bugs into it as well since and patched a few bugs (likely not all), now if u shoot ya self ya dont get experence, if you shoot the bot he kills ya for it, The is $2 reviving test code was faulty its ment to check if $2 has a reviving flag not yourself $nick, also added the deaths and kills incrementors, they werent ever been set.

If you want ill post the code again, but i wont update it anymore since it wasnt mine to begin with. Asd the author deserves the right to guide its progress.