sounds like the definition of 'riskware' is anything that isn't totally retard-proof, and the antivirus company thinks their customers are all morons laugh
hmm reminds me of another certain software company actually, like to make really big bloated menus and buttons, explanations for the simplest things, annoying animated characters hounding you whenever possible.. oh yeah, I think you know the one... *grin*

btw has anyone else noticed that there is no way to uninstall flash or shockwave normally?
Google "uninstall flash" or "uninstall shockwave" and you can find programs from macromedia's official site to uninstall them but other than that it's embedded in your computer and you can't get it out.. links to those uninstall programs are quite well hidden on their website if you're looking through by normal means

I removed flash and shockwave and the number of advertisements on websites went down a lot! I now almost never see any ads, firefox is set up to block images from most adserving sites (you just right click on any image and click "Block images from <server>" and poof all images from that adserver site are never shown again) and there I never get any animated corporate branding with sound and such flying around my screen, it's great! all those "ad-removing" programs are nothing compared to this, no need to pay for anything like that.

I installed flash+adwave both on internet explorer for when I absolutely need to use it (shame on you web developers that make sites flash-accessible only..)

just something I thought was cool, and I didn't appreciate the underhand way macromedia make it hard for people to remove their software.. Well, a lot of advertisers pay an awful lot of money for use of their software, it would be bad to get eyes away from ads wouldn't it hmm...