Because of MTS's popularity, I haven't done anything to this post. However, I can completely see where Coolkill is coming from and I too debated whether or not to edit the post or not, so the bashing can stop now.

There have been something like 10-20 other threads on this forum that have claimed to be "beneficial to the mIRC community" and have been dealt with like any other spam post. Saying that it will benefit the mIRC community doesn't make it okay. That is what Coolkill is getting at I believe.

MTS is however slightly different, in that it actually DOES contribute to the mIRC community in some ways and is very popular, whereas the other 10-20 spam posts were not. That is what other people are getting at.

However, as ms.org is generally considered the 'home' of MTS, perhaps a post should be made on the front page of THAT site, rather than posting on the mIRC/mIRC.net forums as I have seen? I'm sure people that are interested in developing MTS will look towards ms.org more than this forum and it seems far more appropriate.

This need not go further, both points have been clearly made, some more than once.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris