Heh I've done this challenge, called my script MCast(mIRC Cast, similar to SHOUTcast)...I am constantly improving on this, and now I'm at the point where I'm ready to get a dll so that I can have voice with it too! So yeah, it can definetly be done smile

The challenge is not being a DJ with an mirc script, that is pretty easy when you know the howabouts. The challenge is to make a script that will listen in to a SHOUTcast stream...it's easy to download the music but it is NOT easy to download and play to the same file, in a streaming manner, and /splay is too slow updating to switch files constantly.

here is what the SHOUTcast DJ tool(for winamp) does upon connection

>> <sockopen> ;opening socket
>> [stream-pass] <$crlf> ;sending authorization
<< icy-caps:11 ;authorization accepted
;sending stream info \/ \/ \/ \/
>> Icy-name:[stream-name]
>> Icy-genre:[genre]
>> Icy-url:[stream url]
>> Icy-irc:[irc]
>> Icy-icq:[icq #]
>> Icy-aim[aim name]
>> Icy-pub:1
>> Icy-br:24
;ready to stream - stream mp3 data within 30 seconds of this time.........note that you will have to do some work to figure out how much of the file you're supposed to send at a time(send too much and it skips, send too little and it buffers)

also, there is a way to update the name of the song but I'm not going to share it -- give yall at least a little work :P(if ya really really wanna know and can't figure out how to put it into ur script email me: Qb_Master2003@yahoo.com )

told ya it could be done grin