ok, never mind about portblocker, thats different software.

i'm pretty much in over my head with this, but until i can kidnap someone with sense to come answer you, i'll give it a try. The "no route to host" error is usually saying as far as windows is convinced, you arent properly connected to the internet and it has no clue how/where the irc server is hiding.
(maybe puterB isnt communicating properly with puterA ? altho who is to blame for the lack of communication is a tossup)

Im not at all familiar with analogx proxy, but according to the web page you are supposed to configure machine b to use a proxy... they say there are detailed instructions for that in their readme and that it supports socks4 and partial socks5.

ZA needs to be told you are allowing mIRC, and the server ports, access as i mentioned earlier. You would also need to input the proxy server IP address into your trusted Local zone. see this web page

Whether the prob is za blocking puterB and/or A, or puterB not being set up to suit analog, or a combination thereof, i dont know, nor am i sure how mIRC's firewall options should be set in this case confused

I would say start with tweaking ZA as above, and reading the readme info that comes with analogx to be sure you have puterB configured correctly.

Which versions of za and analogx proxy do you have?

/me wanders off to read up on analogx thingie and hopes someone else can help in the meantime. i'm afraid i havent been of much help to you, but i didnt want you to think i was ignoring your response. i'll try to research it or find someone who is familiar with analog for you

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet