mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bug $regmlex by Khaled @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM
Thanks for your bug report. This does indeed look like a bug - it should have been returning $null in this case, as otherwise there would be no way to distinguish between no capture and a capture. This issue has been fixed for the next version.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Active window bug by Khaled @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM
The reason for this is that when you close a window, mIRC has to designate an active window internally. This remains the active window until mIRC receives a window activation message from Windows. This message may never come (for example, when you cl
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $font by maroon @ 28/04/17 10:48 PM
Thanks for the reply, I can see now that the fonts are actually slightly different from each other, but only for certain unicode values which many of us would never use. At your link - for the 2 boxes containing a line of chinese characters with 197
Connection Issues look in mirc-options. When the top "+" is expanded, the 3rd row from the top should /connect/options. Inside there is a button "ports". Here you can place the port range mIRC should use for DCC. The default values and checkboxes w
Connection Issues Hi, I hope someone can nail this for me because its driving me crazy . Basically I am learning about DCC sending but I cant get it to work . The setup I have is a little complicated, I am hosting bitlbee, the all in one multiprotocol program, on Ubu
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Help Understanding /dialog by KubosKube @ 28/04/17 02:59 PM
So I got a dialog working. I decided to try dStudio, and it seems to work just fine. This is all one remote.ini file. Code:on *:START: { /music_dialog } on *:LOAD: { /music_dialog } alias music_dialog { timer_music 0 900 /announce
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Need help on DCC send issues by Dan @ 28/04/17 01:58 PM
Hi, I hope someone can nail this for me because its driving me crazy . Basically I am learning about DCC sending but I cant get it to work . The setup I have is a little complicated, I am hosting bitlbee, the all in one multiprotocol program, on Ubu
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice on script triggers.... by Dan @ 28/04/17 01:50 PM
Awesome thank you ! That works great
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $font by Khaled @ 28/04/17 10:28 AM
Thanks for your bug report. Fonts with a @ prefix are different types of fonts. You can find an explanation here. Regarding your suggestions: please remember to post only bug reports in the bug reports forum and suggestions in the feature suggesti
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: DCC RESUME by Khaled @ 28/04/17 10:06 AM
Quote:Tested with 7.48, but the behavior seems to be the same going back well into 6.xx Indeed, I have not touched the DCC-related code for a long time mainly because it has been stable and reliable. Quote:#1 bug: no visual feedback to sender or rec
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts $font by maroon @ 28/04/17 03:31 AM
Not a serious bug, but it seems to report duplicate fonts with @ in front of the name. I can't find any of my other apps listing these @fonts. //window -p @test | clear @test | var %x 0 | var %y 0 , %i = 1 | while ($font(%i)) { if (@* iswm $font(%
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Bot allows entrance. by maroon @ 28/04/17 02:14 AM
I'm even more confused now, with extra terms that don't seem to make sense. I've never been at a network where a nick in capitals or lowercase meant anything. It depends whether you changed nick with /nick nerdycritter or /nick NERDYCRITTER But from
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Bot allows entrance. by nerdycritter @ 28/04/17 01:11 AM
You are right. I wasn't clear. Sounded good as I was typing it lol So all lowercase nicks come in and ask permission to enter. Capped up nicks give verbal permission but sometimes the Capped nicks are busy/afk/etc. So, if it goes for 2 minutes an
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Bot allows entrance. by maroon @ 27/04/17 08:52 PM
I'm not clear exactly what you're asking. It seems what you're saying is that when someone enters a channel that someone's supposed to give them +v permissions, and if nobody does that within 60 seconds, then the bot should go ahead and give it to th
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Bot allows entrance. by nerdycritter @ 27/04/17 06:25 PM
I'm on a channel where users can ask to enter. If no one responds, I'd like the bot to give permission. So I tried a script with an idle after entering of one minute. That worked but it responded to the keyword "enter" anytime someone el
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts regex with binvar by Wims @ 27/04/17 04:28 PM
While this may have been suggested in the past, I don't think it was pointed out why this is needed. One simple example which pushed me to write this: the default mIRC tool for log file does not allow me to search via regex, I could suggest for it he
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: msg when site info updates? by KubosKube @ 27/04/17 04:02 AM
I believe that web sockets may help you. However, my knowledge on web sockets is limited, for it is a dark and mysterious magic. If you could make a variable that stores whatever info you are looking at, you could grab new info every X seconds, and
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by DennisD @ 26/04/17 06:25 PM
My PC at home is at 16179 aswell. Version 7.18 (mirc) is running there fine without issues.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by DennisD @ 26/04/17 01:41 PM
I registered here because im on insider aswell. Noticed the same problem as stated here. Tried the ADWcleaner, but no results there. im on 16179.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by GSEqUaTe @ 26/04/17 10:00 AM
Mine is also working again, following a spybot install, scan, uninstall and reboot. I don't recall it finding anything, but anyway. I recommend this thread is closed off. :-)
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by johblack74 @ 26/04/17 06:35 AM
wtf! you were right but the last thing i installed was win insider nothing else ***** [ Registry ] ***** Key Found: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FA7B2795-C0C8-4A58-8672-3F8D80CC0270} Key Found: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{47A1DF02-BCE4-
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Error message by maroon @ 25/04/17 04:18 PM
it's possible they either banned a range of ip addresses which snagged you, or else you recently received an ip address used by someone who had been affected. Given the odds of someone else also going to undernet, I'm guessing the former is more like
Connection Issues
Jump to new posts Error message by Madjock @ 25/04/17 03:51 PM
I recently updated Mirc and since then, I am unable to connect to Undernet. I keep getting the following message:- AUTO [1] (2.103.54.44) Infected with a virus or trojan, please clean your system. (P321). I have scanned my PC and no issues with vir
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC won't start on Win10 Insiders Preview by UnNamsa @ 25/04/17 09:38 AM
Originally Posted By: GSEqUaTe This happens with a completely clean installation of mIRC... Originally Posted By: johblack74tried everything Hi guys, i fixed this problem and Chrome -> save as fixed too. In my case, problem was detected in some
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts DCC RESUME by maroon @ 24/04/17 05:28 PM
Tested with 7.48, but the behavior seems to be the same going back well into 6.xx When requesting resume-get of an incoming file, mIRC requests an offset which replaces the last 8192 bytes of the receiver's partial file. I assume this is because of
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >