mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: 749.272: Sends empty message by Khaled @ Today at 12:22 PM
Thanks for your bug report. I have not been able to reproduce this issue. As mentioned above, is it possible that you are using a script that is causing the issue?
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: dialog editbox with multi and autovs by Khaled @ Today at 12:21 PM
Thanks for your bug report. The Windows editbox considers these separate lines. When $did() asks the editbox how many lines there are, it replies with N lines. $did() then has to ask Windows for each Nth line, which corresponds to $did(dname,id,N).
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: 749.272: Sends empty message by Brax @ Today at 07:11 AM
Cannot confirm this. Tried with both regular and command editbox. In all cases the privmsg contains the message that was sent. Perhaps verify that you are not overriding editbox default behavior with scripts?
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts 749.272: Sends empty message by Ook @ Today at 01:05 AM
Join any network & any channel, try and say anything. mIRC sends an empty privmsg command. (debug window confirms this) type: //msg $active some text & it works fine Scripts are also sending text OK, only seems to affect the editbox.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Passworded servers and the 7.48 to 7.49 update by Khaled @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM
A new beta has been uploaded that should resolve this issue. Please let me know how it works out for you.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Status window log file mix up by Khaled @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM
The new beta has been uploaded. This fix required quite a few changes to related stable code. mIRC determines the network name used in the log filename in several ways. First, there is the group name in the server list entry. Second, the network nam
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM
The latest beta is mIRC 7.49.272 and can be downloaded here. It includes these changes: Quote:mIRC Beta 7.49.272 changes: 1.Item 6, updated. 2.Item 7, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/261159 3.Item 8, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Status window log file mix up by bewilder @ Yesterday at 04:47 AM
I would also call this expected behavior. Something else that happens is duplicate data in the logs. The screenshot above with the 28MB file had repeating data like 30+ times. That explains how it got so big. I see no objections... Therefore, I tak
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [TWITCH] only few commands work properly by maroon @ 21/08/17 06:17 PM
I'm not sure you actually want to fix it that way. By using !isop that means that only non-ops can waltz into your channel and add commands. But I'm not sure why a twitch server doesn't recognize ops as ops. Try something like pasting this command in
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [TWITCH] only few commands work properly by ger0 @ 21/08/17 03:38 PM
yea isop was the problem Code:if ($nick !isop #) i had to add ! before it thanks for help
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC editbox bug... by maroon @ 21/08/17 06:53 AM
Pressing the "insert" button toggles you in/out of overwrite/replacement mode. This feature is common in other programs, but they usually change the cursor so you can see whether you're in insert-vs-overwrite mode.
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts mIRC editbox bug... by _entropy @ 21/08/17 06:41 AM
Ok so, i have been having this problem for ages... when i type: "test test test" in the mirc editbox, when i type in the editbox, and then try to insert text at various positions within, (sometimes) it over-rides text at position X with w
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts /window tabstop 0 for left-hidden text. by Raccoon @ 21/08/17 02:59 AM
Dear Khaled, Could you add support for -t0 in a custom /window tabstops, so that a line can be prefixed with hidden data? Currently the tabstops -t switch only supports values greater than zero. This means the first character echo'd in a line will
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: onotice and notice question by Angela @ 20/08/17 09:24 PM
Thanks! I found a script that I could modify with some of your code and it works exactly as I want it!
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: [TWITCH] only few commands work properly by maroon @ 20/08/17 06:30 PM
It's often helpful to add some debug lines to something that's not working to find out why it's not working. Code:on *:text:!addcom *:#: { echo -s $nopath($script) line $scriptline nick $nick (1-) $1- if ($nick isop #) { echo -s $nopath($
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts [TWITCH] only few commands work properly by ger0 @ 20/08/17 06:09 PM
HI, So i have this code inside remote.ini, but only few of the commands work. Like !ping and !winner only works. But !addcom and below it wont work. It doesnt help if i remove those first 2 commands (ping and winner) same thing happens. I have tried
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts dialog editbox with multi and autovs by Wims @ 20/08/17 05:21 PM
I have an editbox with a not so big width and a normal height. I do not want to allow the user to hit enter in the control to add a newline, but if the text on the first line goes beyond the width, it should then go to the next line to display the te
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: need help $(read) by maroon @ 20/08/17 04:28 PM
You could either msg each line as you discover it, or else write them to a textfile then use /play to send to channel while you're doine. Unfortunately you can't use a @custom as the source of /play, but at least /play can filter your output through
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: (Twitch) Help by Wims @ 20/08/17 03:54 PM
Watch out for the tricky Mike
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: (Twitch) Help by KubosKube @ 20/08/17 03:47 PM
Assuming that "com" is "command", and assuming that users can pick their command, and assuming each user only gets one command, and assuming you only want the command to return plain text, This code will write to CustomCommand
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts My script by Tiago @ 20/08/17 12:09 AM
My script is finished
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Nicklist tooltip by Raccoon @ 19/08/17 09:24 PM
I was just doing this the other day. I tried creating my own hovering tooltip using Dialogs, but there is no /did for resizing text controls, nor for detecting font information to determine correct $width(). The best I can come up with is an always
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: need help $(read) by apoio82 @ 19/08/17 06:22 PM
Thank you. Just one more question if I wanted to show all occurrences of a word For example, the word appears in 4 lines how do I do all lines are sent through msg. Which command should I run?
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: onotice and notice question by Angela @ 19/08/17 06:21 PM
One more problem.... If the notice line is too long it won't go thru after a certain point. Though when it is not a listbox it will go all the way to the finish.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: need help $(read) by maroon @ 19/08/17 05:51 PM
$read(c:\test.txt,ntw,*ball*) finds the first occurrence of the string 'ball' even if it's part of words like balloon or eyeball. If you want to find it only as a complete word, the problem with searching $read(c:\test.txt,ntw,* ball *) is that it wo
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >