mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Topics | Unanswered Topics Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days | Past Month
Forum   Subject
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Anyone Can Help me ? by Aryan @ 36 minutes 16 seconds ago
hi guys just need a small script on which i want every new text line to be auto copied to clipboard, like if the channel name is #sports, then what should be the script, anyone?reply
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $sound().length and $insong.length bug by Khaled @ Today at 06:01 PM
Thanks, the .vbr property has been fixed for the next beta.
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by BhaaL @ Today at 11:02 AM
Originally Posted By: KhaledHowever, I can add a "generate client certificate" button to the SSL dialog in mIRC that enables users to create client certificates easily if they need them. I've considered suggesting this as well, but decided
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $sound().length and $insong.length bug by klez @ Today at 07:08 AM
I've tested with the same song that is mentioned in my post and now it's showing the real time, both $insong and $sound echo -a $sound("C:\Users\User\Music\2pac ft. Outlawz - Scars.mp3").length returns 285649 and i put it to play through
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: $sound().length and $insong.length bug by Khaled @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM
I have implemented support for DirectSound in the latest beta, which, I am hoping, resolves the issue with VBR MP3s. Could you let me know if $insong works any better with the latest beta? The new sound routines also affect all sound-related features
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC beta by Khaled @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM
The latest beta can be downloaded here. It includes these changes: Html:mIRC v7.47.1538 Beta 1.Item 42, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260223 2.Item 43, http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/260174 Affects all sound-related
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: mIRC Easter Egg. by NightHawke @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM
Used to be in 4.X Kahled's nose did the squeaking. Lots of hilarity ensued from us geeks when we discovered that egg.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to start with all windows deselected? by inhahe @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM
Thanks, I can't quite figure out how to do it for server windows though. I found out that -z minimizes server windows so I tried that for the /server commmands in "on *:START:", but when I do that some of the channel windows come up not max
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: How to start with all windows deselected? by Loki12583 @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM
You can join channels minimized with the -n switch
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by Khaled @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM
Quote:Not sure about making everyone a US-citizen in that cert tho. I could make mIRC ask Windows for your geographical location and use that in the certificate. However, this information would then be available to IRC servers that you connect to usi
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by BhaaL @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM
Sounds great, looking forward to that! Not sure about making everyone a US-citizen in that cert tho.
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts How to start with all windows deselected? by inhahe @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM
How can I make it so that when I start mIRC and it joins all my channels automatically it ends up with all the channels deselected in the switchbar, so that all I see is a grey screen until I click on one? As it is every time I start mIRC i manually
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Alt-tab won't minimize mIRC by inhahe @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM
fixed, thanks!
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Change the browser to open urls within mIRC? by singularity @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Originally Posted By: WimsWell yeah, adding the absolute path is always going to work, but when I tried it I thought let's see if I can just use firefox, meaning that firefox would have registered its path either in the PATH variable environement, or
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Add Clickable Icons by Nickbuc @ 25/03/17 06:54 PM
Would it be possible to add in clickable icons next to users in chat for two commands? Such as ban and timeout?
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by Khaled @ 25/03/17 02:29 PM
Quote:creation of a "client identity" (in form of a client certificate) I was actually working on this for the next beta :-) ie. automatic creation and use of SSL client certificate file on startup if one does not exist. It will be created
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by BhaaL @ 25/03/17 11:49 AM
Originally Posted By: daemhanWe also provide SSLFP authentication, which is handled better in other clients as well, but it's a bit frustrating that it is simpler to walk a person through creating a certificate and using it with mIRC than it is getti
mIRC Help
Jump to new posts Re: Logging by Masoud @ 25/03/17 10:10 AM
Code:/log off
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicated ban detection by Sat @ 24/03/17 11:08 PM
Originally Posted By: KhaledI am going to leave this issue for now, since I cannot see a practical solution. That does sound like the best option. What a mess..
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by Sat @ 24/03/17 10:56 PM
I assume you haven't seen that mIRC will in fact support SASL natively from the next version going forward, as per the beta available right now..
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicated ban detection by Khaled @ 24/03/17 10:52 PM
Okay, it looks like the parsing method needs to be more sophisticated than the one I described above. If the extbans are stacked, they can contain multiple extban characters and data, all of which need to be parsed and split separately and compared
Feature Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: SASL Authentication Built-In by daemhan @ 24/03/17 10:10 PM
Originally Posted By: BhaaLI don't think this is an issue of not having a robust script (in fact, I rolled my own which is less than a hundred lines; and that includes some very specific stuff that I just put in there for teh lulz), but for integrati
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicated ban detection by Khaled @ 24/03/17 09:25 PM
The issue is that I would need to split the extended ban address into the case-sensitive and case-insensitive parts in order to compare them separately. For example, on UnrealIRCd, these would be identical: ~r:abc!def@ghi.org ~r:abc!DEF@ghi.org cas
Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Duplicated ban detection by Raccoon @ 24/03/17 06:29 PM
If you are needing a way to identify conventional bans, versus bans prefixed with flags, I would check if the first character of the banmask matches none of: A-Z a-z ][}{\|^`_- ?* 0-9 and possibly: . : / In theory, ban flag prefixes are not going
Scripts & Popups
Jump to new posts Re: Variable assignment ? by Raccoon @ 24/03/17 06:03 PM
The '.nick' property at the end of '$ialchan()' tells it to return only the nickname instead of the full address. $ialchan(*ccoo*!*@*,#chan,1) == Raccoon!fuzzy@woodland.critter $ialchan(*ccoo*!*@*,#chan,1).nick == Raccoon same as $gettok($ialchan
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >