E
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
E
I got a problem using the following options in mIRC :

IRC/Use Single message window
IRC/Copy messages to query

I working on an Theme System which will echo the line to the single messages window (if active) with : echo -cdmti2 no <text>
When i open a query to the user it should copy/move the messages from single message window to query, but it does not. Do someone know how to do this?

Code:
on ^*:text:*:?: {
  var %n     = $nick
  var %theme = $_ddcolor($hget(theme_hashtable,OnTextQuery))
  var %m     = $replace(%theme,&amp;1;,$+(,$cnick(%n).color,%n,),&amp;2;,$strip($_text,o))

if ($query($nick)) echo -cmti2 no $nick %m
  else {

var %theme = $_ddcolor($hget(theme_hashtable,OnTextPrivate))
    var %m     = $replace(%theme,&amp;1;,$+(,$cnick(%n).color,%n,),&amp;2;,$strip($_text,o))

if ($window(Message Window)) echo -cdmti2 no %m
    elseif ($gettok($readini($mircini,options,n0),22,44)) { dqwindow show | echo -cdmti2 no %m }
    elseif ($cid == $activecid) &amp;&amp; (@* !iswm $active) &amp;&amp; ($gettok($readini($mircini,options,n4),5,44)) {
      echo -camti2 no %m
    }
    else echo -csmti2 no %m
  }
  haltdef
}

You can find the complete script here: http://mircscripts.defcon-one-script.de/index.php?page=snippets&snippet=texttheme

Ecronika
My mIRC Addons
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
This is because when you echo to the dedicated query window, you are attaching characters to the nickname and this is causing mIRC to overlook it when checking which lines need to be transferred, since the nicknames within the window will not appear to match. Because you're adding these characters you may have to now use /filter with a wildmatch/regular expression within a customized /query alias to overcome this problem

Link Copied to Clipboard