#8227 25/01/03 04:01 AM
X
xrn0id Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
X
no [censored]... mad

Ok now that i got your attention, dalnet is *NOT* working, so please stop posting about it. We all know you cant connect to "mirc" but there are other servers. grin

;Check for Life

if (%life == $null) {
goto getlife
}
#8228 25/01/03 04:57 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
You are in error. DALnet IS working. Yes, it is hard to connect to, but getting easier day by day. I'm on DALnet as i type this, along with 23000 other users, and i am reasonably sure it isnt a figment of my imagination.

"We all know you cant connect to "mirc" but there are other servers."

I can only hope that was your idea of being facetious. In the event it wasnt, you dont "connect to mIRC" you use mIRC to connect to a network by way of their servers.

By what god given right do you dictate what ppl can and cant post about? I can see being frustrated when ppl post nonsense, inaccuracies or a question without bothering to see if it has already been answered, especially since you have just done the same thing.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
#8229 25/01/03 12:40 PM
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
Quote:
but there are other servers.

If you mean "other networks", then no, DALnet is the only network for me and many users i know.
They want to get on DALnet because they have friends THERE, not on "other servers".
So, move friends to "other server" as well? What if they don't want to? Or if you don't know how to contact them?

This "there are other networks" statement is just bullshit for me.
You assume that users are morons?
Maybe they DO KNOW about other networks, but they just DON'T WANT to leave DALnet, their friends and channels.

I'd rather stop IRCing than move to other net :tongue:

ps sorry for my english..

#8230 25/01/03 12:45 PM
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
If you don't want connect to a different network then don't. But like it or not, getting on DALnet is hard at the moment, if someone comes on here complaining about DALnet being hard to get on there's nothing we can do to change that fact, all that can be suggested is to use a different network temporarily.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
#8231 25/01/03 06:01 PM
X
xrn0id Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
X
notice how i said is "*NOT*" working. and how i said "We all know you cant connect to "mirc" but there are other servers." that was not ment literal.

;Check for Life

if (%life == $null) {
goto getlife
}
#8232 25/01/03 11:31 PM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Yes, i saw you say DALnet is "*NOT*" working, and as i replied, it most certainly IS working.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard