mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#72212 20/02/04 11:35 PM
F
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
F
I would like to be able to have the auto tiling feature enbaled and to have my private window resized, so as to see the room behind. (on top)

Currently if i choose auto tiling, it doesnt just auto tile the rooms it auto tiles my query windows 2.

mIRC V5.91 has the ability to auto tile and have the query window sit on top..

Can you please fix V6.12 so it can do the same

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Best not to cross-post!

I think your idea is a good one, could be useful for people. I don't personally need that kind of feature, so I don't know if it's simply been moved or edited in 6.12 rather than completely removed. I agree that, if it has been removed, it might be nice to see it again.

Just a note, mIRC versions are never "fixed" - if Khaled chooses to add it back then you'll have to wait until the next version. Also realise that Khaled does not reveal what is and what is not going to appear in the next version's of mIRC, so it's a matter of "wait and see" smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
might have been removed as a low used feature, that can be scripted, if desired, it is a bit sucky to loose something ya liked tho.

F
OP Offline
F
Gday Dave

I am not a scriptor and have no idea how to do what u suggest. However if you do, can u treat me like a blonde and with step by step instructions. Tell me how I can do this pls blush)

Link Copied to Clipboard