mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
S
Hi all, I just recently changed my email address, but registered the nickname for the channel I belong to under my old one...is there a way to notify Nickserv of the change or doesn't it mattter as long as they have some sort of email address on file for me? If you need to ask me what my old email was and what my new email is, please just PM me or something...can you do that here? :P

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
none of us here needs to know what your old or new email addy is. We dont have anything to do with any specific network. How or if you can change it depends on the network, but when you are connected, try typing /nickserv help set email If that doesnt work, check the networks website or ask in one of their help channels

Changing it may involve a two step process, like doing /nickserv set email nickpass emailaddress
later followed by a confirmation email with an auth code.
And yes, def update the network with your current email addy since that would be what they would use if you had to request your password be sent to you.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
K
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
K
If you need any other "nickserv" or other services help, type /msg nickserv help and depending on the network you can use /ns help it just depends on how it's set up.. If you need more help on this subject, you can always PM me.

KG6NCL (Aaron)

Link Copied to Clipboard