Print Thread
K
Khonor Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
K
Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to make count subscribed and re-subscribing, will automatically reset to 0 at a specific time? I appreciate any advice or help.

That is: Suppose I have [New Subs Today: 10] and [Resubs: 20] [Total: 30] And program it for example at "00:00hrs" and the count is reset automatically to 0, and starting again.

on *:text:*:#: {
if ($nick == twitchnotify) {

.timer_sub_reset 23:59 1 0 /set %sub 0
.timer_sub_reset 23:59 1 0 /set %resub 0

if (($3 == to) || ($4 == to)) { return }

if ($5 == months) {
inc %resub

msg # /me - $1 thank you for the $4 months of support. - [New Subs Today: %sub $+ ] and [Resubs: %resub $+ ] [Total: $sub_total(%sub,%resub) $+ ]
}
if ($2 == just) {
inc %sub

msg # /me - $1 thank you for subscribing, please enjoy your emotes to use all across Twitch. - [New Subs Today: %sub $+ ] and [Resubs: %resub $+ ] [Total: $sub_total(%sub,%resub) $+ ]
}
}
}

alias sub_total {

var %sub_total = $calc(%sub + %resub)
return %sub_total
}

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Try use this code:

NOTE: Reconnect the bot to the server after you paste the new code.

Code:
alias sub_reset { set %sub 0 | set %resub 0 }

ON *:CONNECT: { .timer[RESET_SUBS] 23:59 1 0 sub_reset }
ON *:TEXT:*:#: {
  if ($nick !== twitchnotify) { return }
  if ($3 == to) || ($4 == to) { return }
  if ($5 == months) {
    inc %resub 1
    msg # /me - $1 thank you for the $4 months of support. - [New Subs Today: %sub $+ ] and [Resubs: %resub $+ ] [Total: $calc(%sub + %resub) $+ ]
  }
  if ($2 == just) {
    inc %sub 1
    msg # /me - $1 thank you for subscribing, please enjoy your emotes to use all across Twitch. - [New Subs Today: %sub $+ ] and [Resubs: %resub $+ ] [Total: $calc(%sub + %resub) $+ ]
  }
}

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
F
Babel fish
Babel fish
F
Hey, I know that code. That code is old and could probably be reworked as westor has done there.

Let's go with this, following westor there as well with the timer.
Code:
alias sub_reset { set %sub 0 | set %resub 0 }

ON *:CONNECT: { .timer_SUBRESET 00:00 1 61 sub_reset }

ON *:TEXT:#: {
  if ($nick != twitchnotify || ($istok($1-,subscribed to,32)) { halt }
  if ($istok($1-,months,32)) {
    inc %resub 1
    msg # /me - $1 $+ , thank you for the $4 months of support. [New Subs: %sub $+ ] [Resubs: %resub $+ ] [Total: $calc(%sub + %resub) $+ ]
  }
  if ($istok($1-,just subscribed,32)) {
    inc %sub 1
    msg # /me - $1 $+ , thank you for subscribing, please enjoy your emotes to use all across Twitch. - [New Subs: %sub $+ ] and [Resubs: %resub $+ ] [Total: $calc(%sub + %resub) $+ ]
  }
}

K
Khonor Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
K
Thanks @Fonic_Artes,

Does not work, maybe it's because I'm using mTwitch - Twitch normalizer for mIRC, you might not be compatible with that?

K
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
K
What doesn't work?

twitter @keyeslol
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Originally Posted By: Khonor
Thanks @Fonic_Artes,

Does not work, maybe it's because I'm using mTwitch - Twitch normalizer for mIRC, you might not be compatible with that?

Try put the code into a new file into the script editor in remotes tab and try again. as i note above reconnect the bot in the server in order to start the timer.

@Fonic_Artes you had change the timer trigger time and that will not be correct as the user want it to trigger in 23:59 and not 00:01:01 as you have in your code.

Last edited by westor; 22/05/16 05:19 PM.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
K
Khonor Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
K
Hi @Westor,

I already did, I tested restarting several times but does not respond, someone subscribing to channel and the bot does nothing. It will be because I'm using mTwitch - Twitch normalizer for mIRC?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Can you give here the full server message that you receive when someone subscribing to the channel?

This code if you follow the steps above does not effected by other code because it working into an other script file.

K
Khonor Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
K
Message that I receive when someone subscribing to the channel:

<twitchnotify> BattleExplosion subscribed for 2 months in a row! and

<twitchnotify> winston9816 just subscribed!

That's what you mean?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The code seems to work.

Try use the latest mIRC version then copy/paste the code from this post into a NEW file in the Script Editor in Remotes tab (Alt +r -> File -> New), make sure that the only code is that you have copy/paste and NOT ANY OTHER CODE INSIDE THE FILE.

If it still doesn't work then at 99% your steps are incorrect.

Last edited by westor; 23/05/16 12:46 PM.

K
Khonor Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
K
Hi @Westor,

I'm using: mIRC v7.45

Now what I have in my mIRC is only this command nothing more, but still does not answer which will not be the problem ..

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You did not followed my steps correct because you have copy an other code that is not mine as i have post in the link that i gave you in my previous post.

K
Khonor Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
K
@Westor if your code is working, previously I was using the code of @Fonic_Artes.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
My code is working and you used @Fonic_Artes code.

K
Khonor Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
K
@Westor If I am now using your code, and is working perfect.

Link Copied to Clipboard