mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Here is a bug i found, i have record a movie to show it.

I think its more easy then try to explain what happens and i think its talks for it self

Click Here

/ Anton

Last edited by antonstarlid; 12/09/14 06:09 AM.
W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
Hum, this issue has been reported now 3 or 4 times, but people don't seem to know how to reproduce it on demand, do you know how to reproduce it?

It definitely seems to happen with a large numbers of connected status windows..

Previous reports with the same kind of videos: https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/247726/Glitching_the_treebar#Post247726

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
A
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Yeh its when you have to many connection, it happens me all the time i just have to open up x networks and it happens.

/ Anton

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
Ok, can you actually install a clean version of mIRC 7.36, create that many connections and reproduce it? It would help a lot to track down the issue, make sure your version of mIRC is valid by checking the value of $file($mircexe).sig
If you can reproduce it on a clean mIRC 7.36, can you please give the steps you used to reproduce (a video might work)?

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for your bug report. This actually looks similar to what is happening in this bug report. I will be releasing a beta with a fix that should hopefully resolve this issue.

Link Copied to Clipboard