mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#218497 16/02/10 12:05 AM
L
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
L
I got Z:Lined on the Coldfront server after pasting something that a bot said so that an op the just joined the room could see it. I think I got banned for doing that. How do I fix this? Should I contact the coldfront admins?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
If you were z-lined for pasting something that a bot had posted, then it's likely that the bot had permission to post that information.

Contacting Coldfront admins is your best option, and I would suggest you explain your situation, and if you have a log of the bot posting the same thing you were Z-lined for, have it available to be sent to the admins.

You could wait and hope that the Z-line is temporary, but if you try to connect to the server while the Z-line is in place, you'll probably just end up in extending or making the Z-line permanent, due to attempted ban evasion.

L
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
L
Ok, how would I go about contacting them? Is there another network that they are on that I could get on, or Email???

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

L
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
L
Ok I found the emails of the admins, I sent some out so hopefully I can get this resolved soon. Thanks for you help.

Link Copied to Clipboard