mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
J
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
J
Hey, I was looking for a script that automaticly de-op'd someone who is oped without being on the AOP list. My users are constantly oping other people who are not responsible enough and im tired of it. Does anyone have a script for this?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Are you using the AOP function that's in mIRC or the one that some (if not all) chanserv's has?

O
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
O
Quote:
Hey, I was looking for a script that automaticly de-op'd someone who is oped without being on the AOP list. My users are constantly oping other people who are not responsible enough and im tired of it. Does anyone have a script for this?

the quickest part of this is

on *:OP:#channelname: {
if ( $nick != $me ) && ( $nick != ChanServ ) { mode $chan -o $opnick | msg $chan Error, Nick must be on the AOP list.. }
}

this is very basic... if u could ellaborate on what your trying to code as RusselB stated, then maybe someone can help you out...

this script allows you or ChanServ (depending on your network, you may or may not have ChanServ) to op people...

-- if u have any problems, dont hesitate to come find me by clicking <a href="irc://irc.gamesurge.net/mirc" target="_blank">Here</a>

Link Copied to Clipboard