Print Thread
R
rogaven Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
hello all,

i have problems with the banlist.mrc from pnp 4.22. when i use the channel-popup banlist.... i recieved the massage: banlist is empty
that isn´t correct, why under windows i have the banlist. but here i can´t edit the list. with mirc 6.16 no problems
anyone had a idea?
sry for my BAD english

G
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
G
I don't know if this problem is related, but I had to make this change to get PnP to work with mIRC 6.16:

Code:
File: aliases.mrc

Line: 33

Previous: _escape var %text = $1- | var %junk = $regsub(%text,/([^a-zA-Z0-9 ])/g,\\[color:red]$1[/color],%text) | return %text

New: _escape var %text = $1- | var %junk = $regsub(%text,/([^a-zA-Z0-9 ])/g,\\[color:green]\1[/color],%text) | return %text

Reason: Versions.txt mIRC 6.17 #157

The error is because Pai used $1 instead of \1 in the $regsub identifier. $1 used to be allowed, but support for it was removed in mIRC 6.17.

The _escape alias is used throughout the PnP code. If you were an IRCOp, you would have noticed that the @snotice windows were working incorrectly too. Every new snotice would open a new window: @snotice[1] @snotice[2] @snotice[3] etc.

-genius_at_work

Last edited by genius_at_work; 23/02/06 04:04 AM.
A
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
A
Quote:
If you were an IRCOp, you would have noticed that the @snotice windows were working incorrectly too. Every new snotice would open a new window: @snotice[1] @snotice[2] @snotice[3] etc.

I have.... any1 got a fix for this as it s extremely annoying... made me revert back to v6.16 frown

edit: the fix works for the banlist, but for some reason the widths don't really work right anymore... guess it s gonna be waiting till some1 repacks PnP for 6.17

Last edited by Anaconda; 23/02/06 06:48 PM.
C
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
C
genius_at_work, tnks for that fix.
The fix will be added in the version available for download on the official page and on the forum as well.

R
rogaven Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
THX,

i downloaded the fix and mirc 6.17 working.

Link Copied to Clipboard