Yes you have. Several people have posted scri[pting results that prove the while loop to be faster. Until you prove otherwise (backed up by code and test results), you have not made any claim worth anything.

The point of a discussion such as this is to convince the other guy that you are right and he is wrong by the strength of your arguments. So far, I have posed a piece of code with the result, and others have posted results, all supporting my arguments. The only argument you have posted so far is "my computers is different than yours". This is not a valid argument in any discussion.

As said in my previous post - until you can substantiate your claim with a code and results, your claim has no value. If you do not understand this concept - try reading a book on the art of good debating or a good discussion - they will all tell you the principal factor is good arguments. You have not ptovided any. So please provide these arguments (reproducable ones, that's what it's all about) or stop saying the same unsubstantiated thing over and over, as it is not very productive in this discussion.

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius