So be it if the item number changes, for the time it checks to see what position it is, it will not change untill the position isnt needed anymore, for like i said above, it was for a simple search function, and when the user clicks the button, i needed to know the position of a certain item, for that ONE Instatnce, not for an hour, or minute, but for a second, at which time it would not matter if the position changed or not, as the next time we would need it, we would FIND OUT what it is AGAIN, As we need to know, otherwize it doesnt matter what the position is, It Can Change All it Wants between then.
So As There Isnt An Identifer To Achive This, Which BTW I Think There Should Be, As It Can Come In Handy For Some Things, I Had to Do It With A Loop Instead, Which Is Fine, As Stated Above.... I Know ALL About The Hash Tables And Their Commands, But I Wasnt Sure About the Position Identifer, Was Sure I Seen It a While Back, but Like I Said IN My First Post, I Could Be Wrong, if I Wanted To Get Data, Then thats what My Question Would Have Been, lol, Sorry For Any Confusion That May Have Come Of This, But I Knew What I Was Asking, And Was Getting Answer To Something Totaly Different, lol, So anyway, hope Wthis Clears It Up A Little!