mIRC Homepage
I have noticed that mIRC 6.12 still crashes frequently, mad but haven't been able to pin down why it does it until recently. I installed Visual Studio yesterday and have twice gotten a debug request from it for an "unhandled exception" by mIRC. I didn't think to save the data, but the next time it happens, I will, in case it will be helpful to you in fixing this darn thing. This seems to be a definite bug somewhere in mIRC that is causing it to crash periodically, but I'm not sure if it is caused by someone externally or if it is caused by something internally. Who do I send the save information from the debugger to so they can do something about fixing it? crazy shocked
I now have some saved debug data, so I just need to know where to send it. If someone will just respond, it might be useful to you guys that do the programming at mIRC. I certainly hope so because these crashes are sure getting old.
Send it to khaled: khaled@mirc.com smile

...or you could post it here. Whatever's easier.
DekuHaze is correct, you can email what you found to khaled@mirc.com

No need to keep clicking the notify moderators button, we read all posts, honest. thanks in advance for sending what you've found smile
Quote:

No need to keep clicking the notify moderators button

where do you find that? or am i just blind? :tongue:
Below each post there is a row of 4 buttons, the 3rd is called "Notify Moderator".
ahh, havent seen that.. tnx.. smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums