mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
Rob7713 Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
R
I have noticed that mIRC 6.12 still crashes frequently, mad but haven't been able to pin down why it does it until recently. I installed Visual Studio yesterday and have twice gotten a debug request from it for an "unhandled exception" by mIRC. I didn't think to save the data, but the next time it happens, I will, in case it will be helpful to you in fixing this darn thing. This seems to be a definite bug somewhere in mIRC that is causing it to crash periodically, but I'm not sure if it is caused by someone externally or if it is caused by something internally. Who do I send the save information from the debugger to so they can do something about fixing it? crazy shocked

Life is short; don't sweat the small stuff!
R
Rob7713 Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
R
I now have some saved debug data, so I just need to know where to send it. If someone will just respond, it might be useful to you guys that do the programming at mIRC. I certainly hope so because these crashes are sure getting old.

Life is short; don't sweat the small stuff!
D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
Send it to khaled: khaled@mirc.com smile

...or you could post it here. Whatever's easier.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
DekuHaze is correct, you can email what you found to khaled@mirc.com

No need to keep clicking the notify moderators button, we read all posts, honest. thanks in advance for sending what you've found smile

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Quote:

No need to keep clicking the notify moderators button

where do you find that? or am i just blind? :tongue:

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Below each post there is a row of 4 buttons, the 3rd is called "Notify Moderator".

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
ahh, havent seen that.. tnx.. smile

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard