mIRC Homepage
Posted By: SierraSonic Server Joining - 10/11/03 03:54 AM
Therre should be an option for mIRC, so a certain server is joined first. Because I use preform to join other servers, but sometimes mIRC joins another server for some weird reason first, so I only join that server.
Posted By: LocutusofBorg Re: Server Joining - 10/11/03 06:28 AM
Then your script is flawed. Script it better.

Code:
on *:START: server [color:blue]server.name.1[/color]
on *:CONNECT: {
  if ($network == [color:blue]network.1[/color]) { 
    [color:blue]do stuff[/color]
    server -m [color:blue]server.name.2[/color]
  }
  if ($network == [color:blue]network.2[/color]) {
    server -m [color:blue]server.name.3[/color]
  }
  if ($network == [color:blue]network.3[/color]) {
  }
  else {
  }
}

This code will always connect to network.1 first, then to network.2 and then to network.3. No exceptions. Be sure to disable auto-connecting on starting mIRC tho.
Posted By: Iori Re: Server Joining - 10/11/03 08:05 AM
Your script is flawed also. If you are disconnected & reconnect to network 1 or 2, you will connect a SECOND time to the next network(s). :tongue:
Script it better. grin
Posted By: SierraSonic Re: Server Joining - 12/11/03 11:27 PM
I'm using preform, the built-in mIRC function. I just need a feature to make servers primary, secondary, trimary, etc.
Posted By: Iori Re: Server Joining - 13/11/03 12:00 AM
"sometimes mIRC joins another server for some weird reason first"
Maybe you have try next server in group option turned on, and mIRC can't connect to that particular server, so it tries the next in group.
Options / Connect / Options / Retry, and uncheck the "[] Try next server in group" option
Posted By: SierraSonic Re: Server Joining - 13/11/03 11:17 PM
It just happens sometimes after i close and open mIRC. It sticks with "mIRC-X" instead of joining "GamesNet" first. For no reason, I know you guys are trying to help my problem, but I'm just askign for a little feature. :x
© mIRC Discussion Forums