#93409 09/08/04 01:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello,

First of all, sorry if I post in the wrong board. I'm not sure if I have to post it in the bug board, or here. I don't kow how to reproduce it, so.

The problem is simply that I can't receive Queries that people send to me. If someone opens a Private message to me, and send some text, I don't receive it. If I say something there, I see it, and it's send though.

I had a little script to check PM's, so I could remote control this mIRC, which is:

on *:TEXT:CMD*:?:{
;Some stuff here
}

But I threw that away already and still doesn't work. Now I only have a clean mIRC, and an on join script (a !peak kind of script), and nothing more.

What could the problem be?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Thomas van Kampen
Netherlands

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sorry.

Really sorry.

I found the problem.

Seems I disabled 'Private Chats' at the Lock options. I just checked all boxes to secure my mIRC (this is at work, so).

Please,... uhm,... remove this post?

Sorry!!
blush

Greetings,

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Glad you found out what the issue was!

As an FYI, you can delete your own threads if you want - click on the 'Edit' link in the post you wish to delete, and then click on the 'Delete this post' button. If you have replied to the post, then you won't be able to remove it from the forum completely, but it will say *DELETED*.

We generally do not delete threads because they may be helpful to other users that have similar problems to you.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard