mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
and9me Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
A
I was wondering if I could get some extra help on this because it seems that it works fine but I want to make sure that it has more options on it.

on ^*:NOTICE:*:#: {
if $chan == $active { echo -a 7( $+ $nick $+ )3 $1- | halt }
if ($chan == %c1) { echo -a 7 $+ %cs1 $+ 4 $+ $nick $+ 5 $1- | halt }

The %c1 variable is set to a certain channel, I was wondering how I would go about making it so they can add their own channelnames.

$active represents the #channelname that is currently in view of user.

I also want to know how to go about changing from echo -a to echo channelname or $active

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Well instead of using $chan == %c1, do something like
if ($istok($chan,%c1,32))
and have %c1 be like:
#channel1 #channel2 #channel3

And for the second question,
echo -a automatically uses $active so there really is no reason to change that. However to echo to a channelname just do
.echo #thechannel thetext

A
and9me Offline OP
OP Offline
A
are you trying to group EX: 3 channels, into %c1 variable and using the IF that u wrote to pickup on what channels the information comes from? confused

A
and9me Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have an alias designed to set up certain channel names into variables, it is activated when file is loaded, when the variables are used, they are used as such #channel == %c# and to use an abbr. of the certain channel name CL == %cs1

alias hycc {
set %c1 #dragonfly | set %cs1 Df
}
so that if I have another different channel such as EX: %c2, the information that is displayed through ON TEXT/ACTION/NOTICE resends itself to the $active channel EX: %c1 using this as an example...

echo -a 7 $+ %cs1 $+ 4 $+ $nick $+ 5 $1-

%cs1 stands for the abbr. of the certain channel name and the obvious things such as the $nick and the information being transfered $1-

Link Copied to Clipboard