mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
W
Wolf68k Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
W
I've got a dialog window open that I need to have running all of the time. But when ever I use /showmirc -m or -t mirc will minimize but not the dialog.

Yes I know I can made the dialog a desktop window and use /dialog -i but the 2 problems with that are; 1. I don't want it to be a desktop window and 2. it only minimizes it to the taskbar not the system tray. However I might be willing to make is a desktop window if it would minimize to the tray, but I don't see that happening either.

I don't get why if dialog is part of the main mirc window it doesn't go with mirc to be minimized unless you do it manually.

I've also tried using the Tray options for "On startup minimize mIRC to tray" and get the same annoying result; the dialog stays open.

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
How did you open the dialog ?
I can't reproduce what you described

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
W
Wolf68k Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I forgot to mention that I'm using 6.21

As for opening the dialog, I'm not sure what you mean but I'm using /dialog -m name tablename
In a script it's using !dialog -m name tablename

W
Wolf68k Offline OP
OP Offline
W
OK did some more fooling around and I made a mistake
If I do /showmirc -n or -m the dialog will minimize to the taskbar along with mirc itself. However that is if mirc is _not_ set to minimize to the tray.

If I use /showmirc -t or -m (with the Tray option set to minimize mirc to the tray) then the dialog stays open.

Link Copied to Clipboard