mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
U
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
U
A script that makes it so it says whatever music I am listening too. (Window Media Player)
I've seen people have those... and they wont tell me how to get it. laugh. I'm guessing it's remote?

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
The one I have doesnt use WMP. I siply play a sound "inside mirc and just "broadcast" the song Im playing (if the option is enabled

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
U
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
U
How do you do those 2 things you just said ? laugh
*is new to MIRC, I get Aliases and stuff, but :/*

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
See help /splay. I looked into this a bit, and it seems that there isn't a way to externally hook into Windows Media Player to get info about what it's doing. I could have easily put together a little DLL for this, except for that fact. I guess you'd just have to do what landonsandor said. I haven't worked with that, but it seems like mIRC has pretty good support for music files, so that should work fine.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
well, you could write the script yourself or you could check out some of the scripting sites found on mirc's Chat Links page on the left side of the page. If you're gonna write it yourself, you'll want to check into /splay and on mp3end (for the most basic of scripts)..... you'll also want to look into variables for those two options I mentioned as well as $rand. I'm just waking up or else I'd give you some example code.

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it

Link Copied to Clipboard