mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
Atomy Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
maybe it sounds crazy, but if i connect to more then one irc-server (multiserver), low resulotion modes like 640x480 and 800x600 are blocked for fullscreen using.

directx-testlog (german):

Direct3D 7-Testergebnisse: Abbruch in 39 (SetDisplayMode auf 640x480x16): HRESULT = 0x80004001 (Nicht implementiert)
Direct3D 8-Testergebnisse: Abbruch in 8 (3D-Gerät wird erstellt): HRESULT = 0x88760827 (Fehlercode)
Direct3D 9-Testergebnisse: Abbruch in 8 (3D-Gerät wird erstellt): HRESULT = 0x8876086c (Fehlercode)

if mirc isnt started or only connected to one server, its working... confused

mirc: v6.2
graphic: nvidia geforce 7600gt

anyone have same problems or know how to fix it?

A
Atomy Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
ok have some news in this topic, its really strange -.-

this doesn't depend on the multiserver, but on the channels that i'm joined, if i join more about 30 channels the dx-diag-test d3d fails

also clipboard and e.g. paint doesnt work anymore if i have many channels opened
if mirc is closed, all things are working without problems

so there seems to be a problem with the graphic driver and mirc, can anyone help me? confused

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Check the graphics card manufacturer's website and be sure there are aren't any new updates. If there aren't, try reinstalling the driver (restarting the computer between the uninstallation and installation). If neither these work, try google for others with this problem, or visit the manufacturer's forum or discussion board.

-KingTomato
A
Atomy Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
solved the problem, i had backgrounds for each channel-window and with about 40 windows mirc seems to be have trouble with windows/directx...

so, without backgrounds its works ;-)

Last edited by Atomy; 31/12/06 07:57 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard