Print Thread
O
Othello Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
O
1)
I would like to see some special command to access the Alt commands within a script, with out having to use the keyboard or a complex script. I realize that it can be done with a script. but what it boils down to asking the end user to disable certain features in mirc that protect them from executing certain types of scripts that could be harmful.

2)
I know this has been mentioned befor as a new feature. On the command /background I would like to see a switch for the nicklist and one for the treelist window (-b works on background but not on the window itself),

On the back ground commands for the tool bar and switch bar I have noticed the -lf and -lr and the -hf and -hr do not really fill or strech a photo to fit the window, it looks more like it tiles the picture. Maybe I should report this as a bug?

3)
In the Script editor Users List I would like to see a [az] [za] [AZ] [ZA] like whats on the variables tab. So we can line up simular address and nicks within the users list. I sometimes look over the list for people who change there ident to bypass a channel ban.

4)
How about a command where we can turn on or off the enable color in the address book.

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Quote:

4)
How about a command where we can turn on or off the enable color in the address book.

If you mean /cnick [on|off] then it already exists.

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?
O
Othello Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
O
Thanks Jigsy. I must of missed that when I was reading the help file..... grin

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It's not mentioned, I just tried that. :P

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

Link Copied to Clipboard