Print Thread
#14557 08/03/03 01:33 PM
C
Cusco Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
C
Is there a Script to kick & ban a particular IP address when you don't know the NICK,, Like a...

on 1:Join:#: /mode # +b xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx | /kick # xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Now I know the above script doesn't work ,, well it half works it bans the IP ,, but the Person with the IP stays in the room therefore they are not KICKed after the ban.

or if someone knows how a person WITH a BANNED NICK is getting into my room USING Their BANNED NICK how can I prevent them from getting in with so called BANNED NICK,, Thanx in advance,,

Cusco:

C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
perhaps try actually banning the nick rather than the IP number

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
/ban <nickname> 2

Or...

/ban *!*@ $+ $address

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Code:
ON *:JOIN:#: {
  if ($address == 111.222.333.444) {
    ban # *!*@111.222.333.444
    kick # $nick Lusers arn't welcome on #Blah
  }
}

O
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
O
Since $address returns the user mask in a user[/b]@[b]host form, it can't match an exact IP address. $site is what you need smile

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Quite true. In my experience I would use ChanServ to kick a static IP and free up mIRC bot resources for other things.

Anyway, some amended c0de:
Code:
ON *:JOIN:#: {
  if ([color:orange]$site[/color] == 111.222.333.444) {
    ban # *!*@111.222.333.444
    kick # $nick Lusers arn't welcome on #Blah
  }
}

C
Cusco Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
C
Hmmm Interesting ,, but I can't seem to get it to ban the IP in Question, I have tested with a buddy's IP & he still gets into the Channel.

& to Add I have BANNED the offender's NICK, & he is still getting thru the DOOR with his BANNED NICK,, MY problem hasn't been solved cept I still KICK & BAN HIS A$$ everytime he comes in & this is becoming annoying, anyone know how he is getting thru the DOOR with a BANNED NICK.

I have figured out how he gets in with a NEW IP , he leaves & changes his IP ,, that is nothing new. But when He MOCKS me with his BANNED NICK & says YOU CAN NOT KEEP ME OUT,, it's real ANNOYING.

Well thanx guys for the Help anyways I guess I will have to try somewhere else for the info.

C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
you might look into the nick itself for alternate characters replacing I ( i ) with l ( L ) etc .

C
Cusco Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
C
Thanx Cheech really but I have tried many different versions of his nick including banning the one he is using when he comes in & I can manually kick/ban him all I want but he keeps coming back & he does brag he has script that forces him thru BANS when he enters rooms,, DAMN him anyways.

Sure wish I had his script to find a defence.
Thanx again

Link Copied to Clipboard