Lets me first start off by saying I have never favored your personality or attitude. From the start of you posting here, I have always had a problem with the way you deal with users simply asking for help. If you need me to find former posts (ones before EVH's gathering to this forum) then please let me know, I will do so.

Secondly, I'm not taking anyone's side. I am stating the obvious, and in both cases that has been your inability to be courteous to users looking for a simple answer.

Now, as for me putting out words like rude and sarcastic, you're statements in your original post don't exactly hint politness.
"These forums have a search button. I suggest you use it ..."
"Had you done so, you would have found THIS LINK HERE . " (I'd like to comment on the use of the capital letters, to emphasize 'screaming' at the user.)
I think that summarizes both accusations failry well, don't you?

Another thing, I think i answered you in a very polit matter. Why do you feel it neccisery to answer back with things like "Stop yapping at me for answering his question." "Where the hell was I sarcastic and rude?" After all, this is a public forum, I doubt the swearing is necessary.

And finally, like i blieve it was Collective that pointed it out, had you actually read the instructions I gave them, I did answer their question. You even called collective's bluff, and was proved wrong. Again. And incase my sentance wasn't enterpreted correctly, or rather as intended, what the instructions in the file tell you is "how to add your server" (which hapened to be located "at the top of the file.").

Mentality

Excuse me but I pick my own stances and opinions. I don't agree wtih someone else just to brown nose. If I have an opinion, you can be assured I believe in it strongly, and not doing it because someone else said so. As I mentioned in Locutus's reply, I have had a tiff long before EVH. The fact that I am agreeing with them is merely the fact they got to the thread before I had--that's all.

As far as reflecting well on me, I don't care what I am seen in yours or others eyes. I come to the forum in my own free time, to aid the assistance of others whom have a question, o rneed help on a topic I am knowledgeable in. Even if I am not as knowledgable, I make it a point to either help to the best of my ability or find the answer to the solution (if not both). Not that its an offical stance, or to get self-cenetered, but I have had plenty of PM's saying thanks for the help, as well as a user rating of 4 stars. I think that denotes me having some courtesy. Again, not an official ranking by any means, But i must be doing something right.

General Reply

I don't want to be the jerk here, all I want is to get things out in the open. My whole point was that Locutus could have handled this post (and others) in a more sincere way than that which was presented. Sorry if this got out of hand, or if any harm was done, but I felt it needed to be brought to the attention of the author.

-KingTomato