having read codemasters thread on why no patch for 6.03, I come to the conclusion that khaled is ignorant. Here is why.

1 - I havent seen a post on here by him, instead he hides behind the board admin and moderators.
2 - Who are the beta testers are they just friends of his?
3 - He tends to say in the release notes "as requested blah blah feature added", who requests this, I no know one who has requested the stuff he adds and no one on here seems to have requested it either so I come to the conclusion its his personal group of friends who make the requests.
4 - Ignores requests on here, why no patch for 6.03? 6.1 should have been 7.0 as it was a major gui change.
5 - having come to the conclusion mirc is a program he has written for personal use and for the use of his friends, which he charges for to hope to get cash for, then I will never pay for it, but if I seen khaled posting on here answering queries then I might change my view. (he would be coding this anyway without anyone paying dont be fooled into he relies on the income)

Am i wrong? feel free to correct me khaled, but I only expect board mods to be trying to correct me.