Updates

Explanation
  • /FancyEncode should expect an input of 50 to 200 characters for validity tests
  • Validity testing will be performed by me. Once deemed valid, voters will not need to -nor should they- perform such tests
  • Submissions MUST contain a /FancyEncodeExample alias that provides a stock input to show off the uniqueness of the encoder. This input is NOT limited to the 50-200 character validity test, nor is it limited by the input-content constraints. This alias is to be provided so the participant can fully show off their encoder with an optimal input.
  • Inputs WILL NOT contain leading(at the start), trailing(at the end) or repeating spaces.

Voting
  • Voters MUST call the /FancyEncodeExample of each entry for evaluation but may also supply their own inputs.
  • When a voter supplies an input, it should be NO-LESS than 50 characters and NO-MORE than 1000 characters, unless a submission defines its own input limits.
  • Submissions may include an echo to the status window upon loading defining their entry's input range. This range MUST include the range of 50 character minimum, 100 character maximum. That is, a range of 1-200 is valid, but ranges 1-75 and 75-150 are not.

Deadline Changes
I'll be leaving on a business trip at the end of the month, and be gone for 4-7 days. The submission period will be extended until I return(around Sept 2nd). When I return I will give a 24 hour notice in this thread stating that the submission deadline has 24 hour remaining. Once that deadline expires, voting will start and last for 7 days.

Last edited by FroggieDaFrog; 12/08/17 05:16 PM.

I am SReject
My Stuff