Originally Posted By: Riamus2
Quote:
When some1 joins the channel i need to send a message to all users with acess Admin or if possible to all users in a ini so i can manage the staff in the channel.

I believe this script is for a #help type of channel, where the first user to arrive gets help first, and then down the list. If someone gets added to the waiting list, all admins are notified in case it's been quiet and no one is actively monitoring the channel. Admins then help the first person in the waiting list. Once done, they can use the !next command to then help the next person if there is one. Typically, these will voice the person being helped so they can talk in a moderated channel.

You do bring up a good point about the maximum number of people the network lets you send a message to at one time. It may be necessary to modify the script if the level is lower than the number of admins. That's an easy change, but I'd need some idea from the OP as to how many can be messaged at one time on that network.

I also edited my script above so that it's in the join event to prevent any confusion. Originally, I was just explaining what needs done, but in hindsight, I think showing it in the event will be less confusing.

Ye dude its something like that, not for a help channel but for a recrut channel. And its all like you said.

I was thinking and i remember that some of admins may not be online at that time, so it would be great if the bot cud send a message to the joining nick with the number of admins Online.

The checks if the admins in User list are on, and then it send a message to the user saying something like... ''the number of online admins are 2(example).''