the whole point of asking is so that mirc and the dll work TOGETHER, so any mirc commands can be used, and any dll commands can be used to modify the same surface, so any drawcopy, drawsave, drawrot, whatever works on whatever the dll has already drawn to the surface.

I AM NOT TRYING TO OVERRIDE MIRCS DRAWING COMMANDS! I've already considered the suggestions but it is NOT what I was trying to achieve. I'd appriciate if y'all stayed on topic.

I'm working on implementing various 3D routines into mIRC and the fastest method thus far has been doing the mathematics within the DLL and only issuing /draw commands needed, even doing so is slow cause I can't keep what I draw on the surface any other way or it'd be even faster.

Texturemapped surfaces are the most taxing, the slowest, because the perspectively coorected affine texture mapper routine rasterizes triangles pixel by pixel drawing straight lines following two slopes.

This is a COMPLEX rendering of an object with 2157 points and 4002 triangles (faces) and some pseudo shading, it's not quite working correctly but it's getting there.