Before anyone replies to this about the obvious previous statements about mIRC never being ported to linux, Mac, and other OS's, I understand all that, but it won't stop people from at least suggesting this idea anyway. So, please don't say that I'm stupid. The simple fact that people still request other ports simply states how much people appreciate mIRC and think enough of Khaled's work to want it to be on other platforms.

Ok, with that said, I would like to at least suggest that a mobile version of mIRC be eventually be considered. Within this mobile suggestion, I would like the iOS platform be considered for such hardware as iPod Touch and the iPad. I'm aware that other IRC apps already exist for those but they don't compare to mIRC.

Just to give my view of mIRC, I've been using mIRC since about late '95 to early '96. I've been a paying customer since 2000 and have helped many other people get a valid code/licence. I've done this because I believe in mIRC and desire to support Khaled's hard work. Also, I maintain a chat room with many staff and I prefer they use mIRC, so I decided to pay for my staff's copies and keep it legal. So, each person has their own legal code using their own name. All this is just to state how much I believe in mIRC and my support. This also shows why I'd like a port of mIRC to be made to another platform other than Microsoft's Windows platforms.

I believe that mIRC is one of the top IRC clients in existence. I've been a faithful customer for as long as I've been able to be one. I can only ask that porting mIRC or a new version be made for these other platforms. Even if it's not done, I will still support mIRC and hope that it's done in the future. Until then, I will be patient and keep using mIRC.

To everyone who reads this, thank you for your time, and hopefully your understanding in my pursuit in my desire to have mIRC be made for other systems. If Khaled reads this, thank you for your time sir, and thank you for making my favorite IRC client.

Lloyd