I did not say you insulted anyone, I said you provoked people. You provoke people with your arrogant tone, condescending rhetorical questions, links to swear words, etc.

As for altering the definition of "flame war" for my needs:

"In an Internet newsgroup, an ongoing tirade of contrasting opinions about a topic." (source)

I see a flame war, albeit of low severity.

Do not be surprised when you're singled out when you have been the main reason for a couple of other threads being locked in the past. Through no fault of anyone else you have drawn attention to yourself. *shrugs*

That said, I do expect others to keep control of themselves and not make matters worse by posting equally rude posts, hence why I asked everyone to please read d00d's polite forum guideline sticky.

The suggestion has been made and I think enough pros/cons have been covered. Khaled can decide the rest :-)

P.S. Another good example of how to behave on this forum from qwerty. If anyone is confused as to how their posts could be construed as rude, arrogant or provocative, then please compare your posts to his and hopefully it will become clear.

Regards,

Last edited by Mentality; 10/01/06 05:47 PM.

Mentality/Chris