mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
Hi

I made some scripts that echo some things into custom windows, and they have been working fine under a older version of mirc, im now running one of the lastest and i cant get it pop up in the treebar anymore.
I can find them in the switchbar, so i can see then working, but cant find anyway to get them back into the treebar.

Any idea? my script looks like this

on *:TEXT:*siteop*:*:{
if (($chan == #.Wolla) || ($chan == #.Wolla2) || ($chan == #.Wolla3)) {
window -kz @siteop
echo @siteop $date $time $chan $nick $+ : $1-
}
}

Thanks in advance! smile

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
That script works fine for me with the treebar on 7.72 no beta, the -z switch makes the window sits at the end of the treebar and getting the event to trigger multiple times doesn't seem to make the window go away from the treebar, it's actually possible to remove a custom window from the treebar with /window -w0, maybe that's how you got there? You'll have to give more informations about how you get the window to disappear from the treebar

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Not sure why this window doesn't show in the treebar, unless you're looking in the wrong place, or else if you have some other command elsewhere that's hiding it.

You're using the -z switch, which means the window is at the tail end of the switchbar, and is at the bottom section of the treebar. Even if you've collapsed that section in the treebar, clicking on the @siteop icon in the switchbar should jump the treebar's cursor to the bottom section and expand it.

If you have something which does
/window -w1 @siteop
this setting makes the window visible in the switchbar but is hidden from the treebar.

C
OP Offline
C
I found out how to fix it now, there is a option when you right click at the treebar called "show folders" when i removed that, then i could see my custom windows again. But again thanks for you answer smile

Link Copied to Clipboard