mIRC Homepage
Posted By: mod3m can't ignore snotices - 24/10/03 01:17 PM
we're running unreal 3.2 beta 18. i've tried on notice/snotice and a combo of both. i'm not sure if it's a bug but it's getting quite annoying when my client's constantly blink crazy. =(
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: can't ignore snotices - 24/10/03 04:37 PM
can you reproduce this on mIRC not running unreal? If not, i'd contact the person who created unreal.
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: can't ignore snotices - 24/10/03 05:09 PM
im thinking hes having a problem with his settup of on notice and on snotice events but im really unsure what hes trying to do , maybe if he posted a small example of it we could give him more help than suggesting a ircd is bogus, when im reasonably sure its not the case.
Posted By: EVH Re: can't ignore snotices - 24/10/03 05:25 PM
//mode $me -s
maybe ?
Posted By: mod3m Re: can't ignore snotices - 25/10/03 07:39 AM
on *:snotice:*client connecting*:{ echo 4 $timestamp - $+ $server $+ - $1- | halt }
so i could get the snotices in my status window instead of getting them in the currently active window. i only want to receive certain snotices/notices in the active window.
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: can't ignore snotices - 25/10/03 06:12 PM
/echo -s should return them to the server window. looks kinda incorrect usage there on your part/ also u have to halt the original defualt output so it should look something similar to this

on *:snotice:*client connecting*:{ echo 4 -s $timestamp $1- | halt }

try that and tell us if u still have a bug.
Posted By: lonesome Re: can't ignore snotices - 26/10/03 01:56 PM
try this:

on ^*:snotice:*client connecting*:{ echo 4 -s $timestamp $1- | halt }

i used to have the same problem with "on notice" grin
© mIRC Discussion Forums