mIRC Homepage
and i have to either hold the power button till it turns off or it restarts itself. Does this happen to anyone else? I cant really stand it, its driving me crazy cause IRC is my fav way to get mangas and unreleased anime and stuff. Can anyone help?
hmm... do you recall anything else being different?
can be your antivirus software scanning the file...
as far as i know, nothing is really different. the thing is, i was using the regular IRC client, and it would happen often. Then i started using invision and it ran for like 2 days without doing it. Ten it ran for about another 2 days before doing it again. The only thing i can recall thats different is the router that i use, and i dont have any anti-virus software.
$calc(no antivirus software + downloading anime from users i dont know) = stupid.
Code:
alias idiot {
  while ($input(Are You An Idiot?,ywd,Are You An Idiot?) == $false) {
    .echo -q no
  }
  .echo -q $input(Thought So,ohd,Thought So)
}
nah i know what im d/l all the time. been d/l for years without antivirus nad havent caught one yet
If you don't have antivirus how do you know you haven't caught one?
are you using any speed patches/download boosters? they seem to freeze ppl up. note when removing them that they do effect the registry. you mite try reading the thread in connection area here re 10053 error for some things to try
© mIRC Discussion Forums