mIRC Homepage
Posted By: dylan About mIRC dialog does not close - 31/08/03 06:16 AM
If you go to Options > Display and uncheck 'Show Menubar', then right click on the titlebar and go to Help > About mIRC, The About mIRC dialog will not close.
Posted By: Strider Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 31/08/03 07:11 AM
Same thing happens here.
Posted By: arps Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 31/08/03 12:56 PM
Yea had to ctrl alt del to shut donw mirc grr.
Posted By: Khaled Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 01/09/03 07:19 PM
I repeated the above here and I'm able to close the about dialog without a problem here. Does it do ths with a clean install of mIRC? What happens exactly? Are you clicking on the continue button, and nothing happens? Or...?
Posted By: qwerty Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 02/09/03 12:21 AM
I can reproduce the bug too. Yes, clicking on the Continue button does absolutely nothing and there's no way to close the dialog, so you have to end-task mirc. Btw, I liked it how you could click anywhere in the client area of the About dialog and close it. Oh well, at least we can still punch your nose :tongue:
Posted By: zack Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 02/09/03 02:54 AM
This topic came up on mircscripts.org forums, I think that if you're registered, you cannot close the About Dialog.
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 02/09/03 10:00 AM
i'm registered and i couldnt reproduce it either. Followed the steps given and about closed fine for me. win98SE
Posted By: Collective Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 02/09/03 10:02 AM
I reproduced it once, but it doesn't want to do it again.
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: About mIRC dialog does not close - 02/09/03 10:58 AM
dont ya just hate it when that happens? I thought i had the market cornered on irreproducable glitches.

I tried it several times, it insisted on behaving properly.
© mIRC Discussion Forums