mIRC Homepage
Posted By: klez Using DCX dialogs with mIRC bug. - 10/03/21 05:58 PM
I'm scripting dialogs using DCX Tools and in earlier versions all was fine, but in 7.64 (beta) i see a bug that i want to post here. Is not the DCX bug, because the same dialog and the same dcx.dll was used on earlier version and i didn't modified the scripts to it.

The bug is occurred when the script change an text object (just using command /xdid -t dname 1 text). If the text is set up and if the script or me change the text of this object, the background of the text becomes white and after that the text is changed and all is fine. It's just flickering.

To see clearly what i have to say, see the video uploaded by me: https://streamable.com/vllmv4

I want to mention that the background of the dialog is a image. I can't understand, maybe DCX must be updated, but i know for sure that till 7.58 version this "flickering" wasn't and all is fine, but in 7.64 (beta) version this is happen. I don't know if in 7.59 till 7.63 if is that bug, because i've updated my mirc from 7.58 directly to 7.64 (beta) and i don't know what is changed while make the text objects from DCX to flicker when a text object is changed in a dialog.

I've tested it in 7.64 $beta = 5829.

Posted By: Khaled Re: Using DCX dialogs with mIRC bug. - 10/03/21 06:36 PM
I'm afraid I really can't help when it comes to issues with DLLs written by someone else. I don't use any external DLLs and have no experience with them. You would need to ask the author for help in this situation. It may simply be that the DLL needs to be updated. At the very least, you would also need to track down exactly with which version of mIRC the issue begins.
© mIRC Discussion Forums