mIRC Homepage
I just found a bug in MIRC (6.31, sorry it's not the latest but the changelog didn't contain any fixes for the described problem) where I used hload -i to load data into a hash from an ini file but not all data was loaded.

In my case, I had over 3000 key value pairs but only 918 got loaded. I tried to add or subtract values from the file by editing it manually and reloading but it didn't change the outcome, though the number did start varying around 918-940.

I switched away from the hload -i and hsave -i which loads and saves properly but wanted to report this in case anyone else experiences the bug.
It would be very helpful if you could 1) download the latest version of mIRC, and 2) create a small script that reproduces this issue under the latest version of mIRC. If you find that the issue is still present, please post the script with a short description of the method you used to reproduce the issue.
Works fine under mIRC 6.31 and mIRC 6.35, are you sure there are no items that appear twice and that there is no space inside the name?

Tested it with 3336 items stored. - Both mIRC 6.35 and 6.31 return all.
© mIRC Discussion Forums