mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Kol Font Size in Scripts Editor - 06/04/08 04:51 AM
I hold control and scroll with the mouse wheel to change the size of the text in the scripts editor. The numbers on the left which represent the line numbers don't change in size so the alignment goes all weird. Dunno if the scrolling part is a bug or the not changing size is a bug :P
Posted By: RusselB Re: Font Size in Scripts Editor - 06/04/08 05:23 AM
Confirmed, and I would suspect that it's the scrolling that's the bug part, as changing the font size using File - Font (in the script editor) changes the size of the line numbers as well.
Posted By: hixxy Re: Font Size in Scripts Editor - 06/04/08 10:32 AM
Ctrl+scrollwheel is a general richedit shortcut, so its not a bug. This is most likely happening because that event is not being caught by mIRC and the line numbers font is not being changed accordingly.
Posted By: argv0 Re: Font Size in Scripts Editor - 06/04/08 07:21 PM
Well it is a bug because mIRC isn't catching when it should.
Posted By: hixxy Re: Font Size in Scripts Editor - 07/04/08 05:18 PM
I meant that the fact that ctrl+scrollwheel changes the font size is not a bug.
Posted By: symphony Re: Font Size in Scripts Editor - 07/04/08 06:33 PM
True, the bug is actually when you do the ctrl+scroll, fonts grow bigger or smaller, but the line numbers' bar is still the same.

In addition, modifying the font size from File → Font won't fix it, the font size will still the same.
Posted By: Khaled Re: Font Size in Scripts Editor - 09/04/08 05:51 PM
This appears to be a richedit feature - unfortunately the only safe way to resize the fonts in the script editor is through the Font option in the File menu. I'll see if I can make mIRC handle this key/mouse combination for the next version.
© mIRC Discussion Forums