mIRC Homepage
Posted By: raZOR haunted dcc - 03/08/06 04:05 PM
will this ever be fixed?

Posted By: Attila Re: haunted dcc - 03/08/06 04:30 PM
where's the problem?
Posted By: Sephiroth_ Re: haunted dcc - 03/08/06 06:47 PM
i think he means the large progressbar wink
Posted By: raZOR Re: haunted dcc - 03/08/06 07:46 PM
i mean on maximised window that cannot be restored to its NORMAL size...
Posted By: PhantasyX Re: haunted dcc - 04/08/06 01:12 AM
Umm, I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm able to restore DCC windows to normal size when I have prevoiusly maximized them. =/

Also, an entire screenshot of your mIRC interface is pretty unncessecery. (imo).
Posted By: Khaled Re: haunted dcc - 04/08/06 11:13 AM
I am unable to reproduce a problem with restoring maximized dcc send/get windows.

Please remember when posting a bug report to post a description of the bug and a way to reproduce it. A picture rarely helps without more information. Thanks.
Posted By: raZOR Re: haunted dcc - 04/08/06 01:59 PM
well when i restore dcc window, then ALL windows get restored, and when i maximise one other window (not dcc but channel), then dcc again becomes maximised, while in 6.16 this was not the case, dcc window (when invoked) became normal small in centre of screen while other windows (channel and such) were normaly maximised.

as for steps for reproducing... there are none, i just initiate dcc transfer smirk

(this affects dcc get window too)
Posted By: Khaled Re: haunted dcc - 04/08/06 02:34 PM
As far as I can remember, this has always been the case. I tested mIRC v6.16 and it does the same thing. There is in fact no way to prevent this, since windows inside mIRC are in an MDI frame, which by Windows design maximizes all windows it contains when one window is maximized, and restores all windows when one window is restored.
Posted By: The_JD Re: haunted dcc - 14/08/06 04:22 AM
I used to get really annoyed about the DCC's as well, try setting them as desktop windows and they look fine smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums