mIRC Homepage
Posted By: rehinged /drawcopy @window - 03/04/06 06:34 AM
/drawcopy @window

returns * /drawcopy: insufficient parameters

Instead of updating the window, as intended.

mIRC 6.17, win2k
Posted By: RusselB Re: /drawcopy @window - 03/04/06 07:48 AM
You need to specify the location and size as well as the window name. From the help file /help /drawcopy
Quote:
/drawcopy -ihmnt @ [color] <x y w h> @ <x y [w h]>
Copies part of a picture to a different position in the same window or to another window. If the second [w h] parameters are specified, the picture is stretched/squeezed to fit.

Posted By: qwerty Re: /drawcopy @window - 03/04/06 11:25 AM
rehinged is right. From the help file:
Quote:
The -n switch prevents the display from being updated immediately. This allows you to make changes to the window in the background and then display the results only when you've finished. You can update the display by using any of the /draw commands with only the window name specified.
Posted By: RusselB Re: /drawcopy @window - 03/04/06 11:50 PM
Hmm..looks like I have a damaged help file, as that section that you quoted isn't in the help file that I have.
Posted By: FiberOPtics Re: /drawcopy @window - 04/04/06 02:59 AM
It is mentioned in the documentation for /drawdot.
Posted By: RusselB Re: /drawcopy @window - 04/04/06 06:33 AM
OK..guess my copy isn't broken then, I just didn't look in the right area, which is understandable considering the original question was in regards to /drawcopy not /drawdot
Posted By: FiberOPtics Re: /drawcopy @window - 04/04/06 06:38 AM
The -n switch is a switch that goes for all /draw* commands that do actual drawing, it is not strictly related to /drawcopy, and thus natural to be mentioned in the first /draw* command explained in the help file. Anyway, it's not important.
© mIRC Discussion Forums