mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Kato1 Gray IRC =\ - 15/12/03 08:30 PM
Heya, I'll be doing another program or what not, then look back at IRC then it will be gray, like the msg windows, and the names list and everything is gray except for the channels and toolbars. To fix it I have to goto Display uncheck something, click OK, then go back to Display and put it back to how I like it. =\ But it repeats everytime I goto another program, this is VERY annoying, if you know how to fix pleease respond ^.^
Posted By: DaveC Re: Gray IRC =\ - 16/12/03 03:27 AM
(1) uninstall and reinstall mirc (dont think this well fix it tho)
(2) unisntall and reinstall windows (i think this well fix it)

I doubt this problem your having has anything to do with mirc, even if it might only be apparent in mirc, sounds more like somethings stuffed in the GUI in windows.
Posted By: vEX Re: Gray IRC =\ - 16/12/03 06:57 PM
Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?
Could help, but I'm not 100% sure it would.
Posted By: landonsandor Re: Gray IRC =\ - 17/12/03 08:19 AM
if this has always happened with mirc (no clue how long ya've had it), have you tried maybe changing the settings of your display? Maybe changing a setting on the refresh rate or something else to a better setting? This is just an idea I thought of based off of the last person's reply
Posted By: BlackDrag Re: Gray IRC =\ - 18/12/03 03:54 AM
I think I may know what you're talking about. If you're using SyleXP and unauthorized themes, weird things will happen. Use windows to go back to the original theme (in the appearnce tab under Display Settings), and see if that changes it.

Otherwise, you're SOL.

Eric
Posted By: wetseal Re: Gray IRC =\ - 19/12/03 01:23 PM
possably you are running either out of resources or memory check and see what / how much you are trying to do at one time and check you vidio drivers and settings. it is probaly your system rather than mirc. how much ram do you have how fast is your cpu what os are you using stuff like that.
© mIRC Discussion Forums