mIRC Homepage
Posted By: NaquadaServ Java applications for mIRC - Interested? - 29/03/07 11:29 AM
I am about 70-80% finished with programming an interface between Java applications and mIRC using loopback socket connections for bidirectional communications. I have the current design document available at mJavaIRC.

Those interested in this project, please send your feedback (positive or negative) to this thread. I will be finalizing this package in a week or two, so now is the time for feedback, considering I may not release the Java package source (at least not initially). Of course, I will not be charging anything for mJavaIRC, even if it is not OpenSource.
The first BETA version of this package is now available for download, at http://mirc-dll.com/downloads/mJavaIRC%20%5bBeta%201%5d.zip

Note: Thanks for the URL help... Future downloads will be available at the mJavaIRC Main Page.

Send bug reports to mJavaIRC@mirc-dll.com.
Don't urls use %20 in place of spaces?

-genius_at_work
No, it's because of the square brackets... frown
%5b %5d
Is no one interested in Java applications for mIRC? I thought someone would say something about this... shocked

By the way, the Beta 2 is released. If anyone want to help with BETA testing this project, send me a private messgae with your e-mail address, and I'll send you the source.
© mIRC Discussion Forums