mIRC Homepage
Posted By: lazerfisk Calling convention for mIRC DLL in VB6 - 14/11/04 07:45 AM
Hi! smile

I have been experimenting some with using mIRC DLLs in Visual Basic 6, and i remember being successful about a year ago. Now i'm back on the topic, but i can't seem to find the code i used before - and all attempts to write a new declaration statement and calling a function results in VB6 instantly dieing.

Could anybody in here point me in the right direction? smile

Best regards,
Chris
Posted By: MTec89 Re: Calling convention for mIRC DLL in VB6 - 14/11/04 03:21 PM
http://www.mirc.net/projects.php?go=1094253211
Posted By: lazerfisk Re: Calling convention for mIRC DLL in VB6 - 14/11/04 08:49 PM
Hi, and thank you smile Unfortunately this is not what i am looking for... The example you pointed me to shows how to use a AxDLL written in VB6 in mIRC which is the exact opposite of what i'm after...

I want to use a mIRC DLL, for example moo.dll, in Visual Basic. For example, retrieve information about the system and showing it in a dialog or in other way process it... smile

Cheers,
Chris
Posted By: MTec89 Re: Calling convention for mIRC DLL in VB6 - 14/11/04 10:26 PM
ahh. i understand, unfortunatly i dunno how.
Posted By: tidy_trax Re: Calling convention for mIRC DLL in VB6 - 15/11/04 06:20 PM
VB6 can't do it, as it can't export functions.
© mIRC Discussion Forums