mIRC Homepage
Posted By: SGR Add 'scroll bar' to task-pane when it gets full. - 25/08/03 10:30 PM
When im sitting on say 10 servers, the task-pane gets filled up rather quick with PM's and thus i need like 3 copies of mIRC running each time.

Can you code it do that when the task-pane becomes full a scroll bar or 'expand' button appears?
I'm assuming you mean the switchbar? (the thing with all the #channels an queries, and the status window) if so, that's already been suggested a few times. You can however set the switchbar to be multi-line which adds some extra room, alt+o display change the "Lines:" box to a higher value to add more lines.
yeah i'm refering to the switchbar - and i am aware of the Multi0Line option.

Simply, i like my switchbar in low-profile to the left of my mIRC window.

If you create a quick-launch bar on your windows task-bar and fill it with icons; then make it so that 1/2 of those icons do not fit a small 'expand' button is desplayed, when clicked this displays a dialog of the other available [hidden] icons.

I'm suggesting this be implemented in mIRC; or the option of having a 'scroll bar' in the switchbar - for those of us who like it to take a small form.

BTW.. i looked through all the feature requests and could not see a similar request. Sorry if its already been suggested.
https://forums.mirc.com/showflat.php?Cat=...o=&vc=1
thats the most recent thread about it.
© mIRC Discussion Forums