mIRC Homepage
Posted By: GRecon Auto Identify - 06/01/13 10:01 PM
Hey guys,

I've been asking the people in my IRC channel if they know any way to stop typing /msg NickServ identify <password> from showing up. They all said they have no idea, but it rather gets annoying.

If you know a way to stop that, then can you please post it here? I want to know because I don't want to keep identifying myself every time I log into IRC.

If there isn't a way, then I suggest having an automatic identify into the IRC. In my opinion, you should just type /msg NickServ Register <password> <email> and /msg NickServ identify <password> ONCE in the computer that you are currently using or mostly use. Once you have registered and identified, the IRC (that's installed in your computer) should be able to recognize your computer's serial and it shouldn't ask you to keep on identifying yourself. Hopefully this would make logging in much faster...

-G.Recon
Posted By: sparta Re: Auto Identify - 06/01/13 10:22 PM
Use the help file: "on connect" , you can also look on "on notice", dont have time to write somthing now, but not that hard to do.
Posted By: pball Re: Auto Identify - 06/01/13 10:37 PM
It sounds like you just want to auto identify, which there are a few scripts that will do that for you.

http://scripting.pball.x10.mx/2011/04/11/auto-identify/

There is the auto identify script I made. Load it up and add your nick/pass and you'll never have to identify again.
© mIRC Discussion Forums