mIRC Homepage
Posted By: b1ink remote editor addtition - 07/01/07 05:28 PM
When closing the remote editor and there is a bracket mis-match. the editor wouldn't close but gives a process request.

Something like:
Code:
//noop $input(There are some bracket missmatches in your remote. $+ $crlf $+ Do you want to process?,yw,Remote Editor)
Posted By: Jigsy Re: remote editor addtition - 07/01/07 08:04 PM
Seconded.
Posted By: landonsandor Re: remote editor addtition - 08/01/07 04:25 AM
thirds
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: remote editor addtition - 08/01/07 05:14 AM
I'd rather see it give a warning, but still close. I don't like the idea of it not closing.
Posted By: Mpdreamz Re: remote editor addtition - 08/01/07 09:37 AM
second Riamus, think of the users who cant fix it and that load other peoples scripts.
Posted By: cold Re: remote editor addtition - 08/01/07 11:12 AM
But that's why there would be an yes/no dialog, isn't it? It'd still close, just not before the warning.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: remote editor addtition - 08/01/07 02:13 PM
I didn't see his example, code. He did have that, you're right. Thanks to the mIRC theme, any 1 line code tags that are too long have the code covered by the horizontal scrollbar and the only way to view it in this theme is to click the quote button. It would really help if everyone who typed a one-line code inside code tags would hit Enter after the line, so there is a blank line after the code and before the ending code tag. That makes it so it's visible to all.
Posted By: Sat Re: remote editor addtition - 08/01/07 02:18 PM
Excellent idea.
Posted By: cold Re: remote editor addtition - 08/01/07 11:42 PM
Oh, I didn't realize that. Is IE your browser?, because that doesn't happen in Firefox.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: remote editor addtition - 09/01/07 05:31 AM
Yes, but others had issues as well with that and this theme (mIRC). Unless it was changed and now only affects IE. I don't know.
© mIRC Discussion Forums