mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Fatila Upgrade graphic set - 04/08/05 07:20 PM
mIRC has had the current graphic set for a while now, and it is starting to look out of date. It would really refresh the application to many users (I appreciate that some only care about functionality period) if the icons would be upgraded to 32 bit with drop shadows and such, perhaps as laid out in this MSDN guideline:

MSDN Icon guide
Posted By: Hrung Re: Upgrade graphic set - 04/08/05 09:21 PM
People make this kind of suggestion from time to time. It is a good idea to use the search function to make sure that you aren't creating a new thread when there is already one you can just add a reply to. Extend the date range to 5 years to search as far back as possible, and if you are searching for multiple words, prefix each one with a + to signify that they must appear in each result.
Posted By: argv0 Re: Upgrade graphic set - 05/08/05 07:45 PM
All i can say is: EW.

Whatever happened to: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The current graphics don't look out of date at all, they simply look clean. In fact, mIRC is the nicest looking program i run. If you don't like the icons, make your own...

and yea, it was suggested before as Hrung said
Posted By: Armada Re: Upgrade graphic set - 06/08/05 09:50 AM
Should check out mIRC.net they have a little informal poll going on about this topic and a decent discussion about it. smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums